How Tythe Works
1. Create your collection
We've singled out nine high-impact charities to support, giving your money the best chance of making a difference. Pick your favourites and customise the split.
2. Decide how much
Choose a subscription that suits your budget. The amount will be automatically split between your collection, so no more juggling payments.
3. Track your impact
We pore over charity impact reports and translate this into plain English, so you can see the tangible impact of your subscription. Get rewarded with badges and share with the world.
- Reimagining CarbonCurated by Giving is Great2 charities
If we want to sustain life on this planet we need to cut our carbon emissions, while also dealing with the excess of carbon in our atmosphere already wreaking havoc on our climate. Science is leading the way in this field and there are some exciting innovations.
- Marine ConservationCurated by Giving is Great2 charities
The ocean is a total powerhouse when it comes to regulating the Earth’s climate, yet human actions have wreaked havoc on marine ecosystems. In order to rebalance our planet, we must protect our oceans and revolutionise the way we fish, the world over.
- Forest ConservationCurated by Giving is Great2 charities
Forests are astonishing places. Not only are they important habitats for millions of species, but they also play a crucial role in mitigating the effects of climate change. We must invest in worldwide conservation projects dedicated to preserving them.
- Climate-Resilient CommunitiesCurated by Giving is Great2 charities
Poverty and climate change are cruelly interlinked and this is especially true when you look at access to clean energy and water. Projects that champion clean energy solutions and which work to create climate-resilient communities are an integral part of the fight to save our planet.
- Food & AgricultureCurated by Giving is Great2 charities
Food, agriculture and the climate crisis are inextricably linked. Fortunately there are sustainable food organisations and forward thinking farmers out there fighting for positive change. These are the people we need to get behind.
- Education & Behaviour ChangeCurated by Giving is Great4 charities
Don’t underestimate the power of a well informed public - this puts pressure on governments and businesses, and that drives change. These organisations are enabling systemic change among the mainstream by educating and challenging the status quo.
Set up once,
You make one monthly donation and we'll distribute the full amount between the charities in your personal collection.Try it for free
First month free
- We'll start you off with £10 free credit so you have a chance to see how Tythe works. Of course, if you decide it's not for you, you can cancel anytime.
100% to charities
- We cover the card fees so any donations you make go entirely to the cause. Gift Aid helps us keep Tythe operating as a sustainable nonprofit.
Tangible impact updates
- We'll keep you engaged with the actions you're supporting, and help you understand the actual difference you're making.